Voting

Sunday, December 20, 2009











Sorry my "picts coming soon" weren't really so soon. As usual, December has been a very busy month. Besides all the Christmas activities, work has been overly busy too!! Anyway, here are a few pictures from our last appt. He sure let us know he was a boy!! I have another appt Wednesday already! Time is going way to fast! I am 23 weeks now, and starting to feel the lil' guy move around. What a cool feeling! I have continued to be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and have been feeling great!! We somehow managed to start registering too! That is quite a learning experience! We walked into Babies R Us and it is like a Bed Bath & Beyond for babies!! 20 different bottles, 10 different pacifiers, isles of strollers, etc, etc. It's a good thing I have had several friends have babies recently so I can get plenty of helpful hints!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment