Voting

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tuesday I started my weekly check ups. Unfortunately, my dr had been on vacation the week before, so the office was really busy. I was there for 2 hrs and only got to see the dr for a couple of minutes. Just long enough to get checked, and find out I am not dilated yet. He also couldn't tell how the baby was laying, so I got another quick sono. It confirmed the head is down, and I have plenty of amniotic fluid, so everything seems to be well. I have started having numbness and tingling in my arms and hands, especially at night. It gradually goes away as the day goes on, but it definitely is interfering with sleep. My doctor said if it gets severe, I could be induced a week before my due date. Hopefully it won't get any worse, and I am starting week 37 already, so I don't have to much longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment