Voting

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beau is 6 months old now, growing like a weed. He is sitting up with minimal support, and working on crawling. He has 2 teeth on the bottom, but I haven't been able to get a picture yet - he is so squirmy! I made him a zebra costume so we are going to go show it off tonight with some trick-or-treating!! We had a costume party last night, so he got to wear it for that too! He is still doing really well, but got sick for the first time last week:( He had a fever, runny nose, and just was miserable. It was soo sad. Luckily it was my 2 day work week, so we just lazed around and cuddled up. He is doing much better now, but still having a hard time sleeping through the night. That is the next battle to attempt!




Our little Zebra!! We had a costume party - so I was a cat.

6 months old!








No comments:

Post a Comment