Beau is 7 months old now. He is changing everyday. He has almost figured out crawling. He gets up on hands and knees so fast, and rocks back and forth, and can move a couple times, but then just scoots on his chest. He can cover some ground just by doing that, I can't imagine when he is actually crawling.... better get some knee pads for me so I can chase him!! He is doing great! He has such a great smile, and it is soooo much fun to make him laugh - which doesn't take much! He is such a wiggle worm though, the cute pictures of him just sitting are over... you better have the camera ready or you will miss it!
We had a great Thanksgiving being back at Pratt. I try to make all of Beau's food, so he got his own little Thanksgiving dinner. He had turkey, green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin! It was fun making his little feast!
No comments:
Post a Comment