Voting

Monday, February 14, 2011

Beau had his 9 month checkup last week. He got 2 thumbs up! He is still very tall, and his weight is still about average. It is so funny (at least most of the time!) that there is no routine or normal for babies. Once it seems like they are getting in a good pattern - GONE!- and something new starts! His front teeth came in completely and now he is working on the lateral incisors. And he started grinding his top and bottom teeth together -aaaaaaaa! I can't stand to hear that! Not that I want to force the pacifier, but I definitely find myself shoving it in his mouth when he starts doing that!! He decided to get picky at meal time now:( We were doing so well too! I think he would rather eat cheese, graham crackers, and fruit all the time. I have had to get creative with feeding him, to try and get the food he NEEDS to eat, down him. Oh well, next week he will probably eat everything in sight! He is standing with no help for longer periods of time now (talking seconds:)). He crawls so fast when I try to chase him, I can barely keep up! He has figured out the cabinets, oven drawer, and will NOT leave Mallie's water bowl alone. Now he thinks it is fun to drop his pacifier in her bowl, and today he grabbed the kitchen towel off the oven and over to the bowl he went - what a stinker!

Beau got ball pit balls for Valentine's Day! We put them in our big tub that we never use!


Beau thinks he needs to stand up to take a bath now:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaycie! Beau and your blog are adorable! My mom passed your blog on to me and it's great. Hope you and the family are doing well.
    Sarah Olsgaard

    ReplyDelete